Posted: Mon, 10 Jun 2019 11:34
Leicester-Shire & Rutland Sport invite you to join a Wellbeing@Work and a Business of Sport Network information session in each of the districts.
We are looking to meet local businesses to share opportunities for you to access the following:
We will outline our Wellbeing@Work support package, which includes a free (eligibility criteria applies) Workplace Health Needs Assessment (WHNA; Public Health England and Healthy Working Futures, 2017) to support businesses to gauge the wellbeing status of their employees as well as showcasing bespoke packages to help employers improve the wellbeing of their team and reap rewards such as increased productivity and reduced absenteeism.
Your business will be fully supported to find out the needs of your team, explore potential solutions and begin action planning for the future. Bryany will be able to share with you how this has been the catalyst to some unique strategic and operational workplace improvements, all aiming to improve the wellbeing of the workforce in its broadest sense.
If you run a business in the sport, fitness, physical activity or leisure sector come along and find out how you can access business support, connect with other businesses and networks which can help you reach your goals.
Find your nearest session and Book your place today!
Session Dates & Venues
- 12th June 2019 - The Pavilion, Sportsfield Lane, Huncote, Leicestershire, LE9 3BN
- 19th June 2019 - Charnwood Campus, Bakewell Road, Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE11 5RB
- 26th June 2019 - SpringBoard Centre, Mantle Lane, Coalville, Leicestershire, LE67 3DW
- 2nd July 2019 - Harborough Innovation Centre, Airfield Business Park, Leicester Road, Market Harborough, Leicestershire, LE16 7WB
- 3rd July 2019 - Brocks Hill Country Park, Washbrook Lane, Oadby, Leicestershire, LE2 5JJ
- 4th July 2019 - Leicester Innovation Hub, Research & Enterprise Division, University of Leicester, 28 Regent Road, Leicester, LE1 7PA
- 10th July 2019 - Melton Borough Council, Council Chamber 1, Parkside, Station Approach, Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, LE13 1GH
- 11th July 2019 - Green Towers Hinckley Club 4 Young People, Richmond Park, Richmond Road, Hinckley, Leicestershire, LE10 0DZ
For more information Click Here.