Posted: Tue, 16 Jun 2020 14:47
Join this webinar to hear from businesses in the Sports and Leisure sector. They will be part of a Covid-19 panel, talking about how they are using innovative ideas in preparation for reopening.
All participants will also be invited to additional follow-up clinics where you can discuss your business needs in greater detail within a small group, tailored specifically for those in the sports and leisure sector.
About the Session:
The session will be led by a highly experienced independent legal and Health & Safety expert who can provide advice on specific concerns you may have.
This webinar will help participants consider how they can implement Covid-19 measures in the workplace and cover topics such as:
- Why are risk assessments important?
- How to conduct a risk assessment effectively
- What happens if you don't comply?
- How to communicate guidelines to all employees
- What measures need to be put in place?
- How to address employee concerns
- Changing working patterns
- Building customer confidence
Two local outdoor businesses will share some of the practical steps they have taken to help them to reopen and what this has meant for them:
- Rob Osborn – Race Rapid, Mallory Park
- Anders Mankert – Leicester Golf Centre
Furthermore you will hear from Kevin Routledge, Director of Morningside Arena, Leicester and Mark Barber, Head of Community Development, Leicestershire County Cricket Club who will share their journey towards toward reopening.
There will also be the opportunity to hear from some of our panel members about the practical preparations they are taking to reopen. Our panellists are from a range of organisations across the Sports and Leisure sector who offer pay and play offers, participation activities, through to team sports and competitive opportunities at all levels, both indoor and outdoor.
- Rob Osborn, Head Coach, Race Rapid, Mallory Park
- Anders Mankert, Advanced Fellow of the PGA, Leicester Golf Centre
- Kevin Routledge, Director, Morningside Arena, Leicester
- Mark Barber, Head of Community Development, Leicestershire County Cricket Club
- Ali Clements, Economy & Sport Growth Manager, Leicester-shire & Rutland Sport
- Mery Levington, Director, Actif Ltd
- Neil Warwick, Special Legal Advisor, Actif Ltd
- Leigh Sear, Chief Director SFEDI Solutions
Who Should Attend:
Sole traders, businesses, clubs and organisations operating in the Sports and Leisure sector who want to implement the most effective measures and strategies to restart their business safely.
This webinar is delivered by the Business Gateway Growth Hub and aimed at SME businesses in the Sport and Leisure sector based in Leicester and Leicestershire.
If you wish to submit your questions in advance please send them to BGEvents@bizgateway.org.uk before 10:00am on Monday 22 June. You will also be able to ask questions live during the event.