Posted: Tue, 10 Nov 2020 15:20
Following the recent announcement of another National lockdown in England from 5th November, we know that many sports clubs and delivery organisations across the country will be facing further significant challenges and will be in need of extra help and support.
Club Matters have recently updated the Coronavirus section of their website to ensure it is easy to find the materials designed to help clubs/organisations keep running and stay connected to their members and volunteers during these difficult times.
The helpful tools, videos and advice from other organisations within the sector, can be accessed via the dedicated hub page here: Club Matters Coronavirus Guidance
The resources include:
- Business Continuity Planning
- Securing Your Premises Checklist
- Emergency Financial Planning Guide
- Preparing your Committee to Operate Virtually
- Running Virtual Meetings and AGMs
- Ann Craft Trust - A Guide to Safeguarding Adults through Coronavirus
- CPSU - Safeguarding Children through Coronavirus
- Join the Movement and #StayInWorkOut Website