Posted: Thu, 14 Jan 2021 17:10
The Business Gateway Growth Hub is offering a dedicated support programme for businesses in Leicester and Leicestershire who work in the Visitor Economy sector.
This free support is aimed at those businesses in the tourism, hospitality, sport and leisure sectors. The aim is to support economic growth and help businesses reach new consumer markets to help generate more sales.
This free support package offers a series of webinars and smaller group clinics hosted by a range of industry experts.
- Expert-led webinars
- Small support clinics
- How to identify new markets
- Marketing advice and support
- Digital support
- Information about Business Growth Grants and if you are eligible
The first webinar takes place on 28 January, and looks in detail at the 'Road to Recovery'. Times and dates of the webinars are:
- 28th Jan, 10 - 11:30am: The Road to Recovery: Creating memorable & authentic visitor experiences, Part 1
- 4th Feb, 11 - 12:30pm: The Road to Recovery: Creating memorable & authentic visitor experiences, Part 2
- 11th Feb, 11 - 12:30pm: The Road to Recovery: Working with the group travel market
This programme will highlight opportunities available to develop visitor experiences from existing offers, adapt and price them as bookable products, then take them to market. One of the positives to come from the coronavirus pandemic is the creativity that businesses have shown in adapting their operations to accommodate changing restrictions and diversifying their offer to match changing consumer behaviour- and top examples will be shared.
To find out more and to book your place, visit: bizgateway.org.uk.
There is also plenty of information about the support available to businesses coping with the effects of the coronavirus crisis in a dedicated area of the website: bizgateway.org.uk/.