Posted: Tue, 08 Jun 2021 09:32
Leicestershire Innovation Week 21 - 26 June 2021
This year's Leicestershire Innovation Week is 21 – 26 June 2021 and it features a packed programme of events looking at all aspects of innovation, big and small.
From space to self-driving vehicles; food and drink, life sciences, music, the future of the high street, women, young people and their unique approach to innovation.
A universities showcase, plus the official opening of the brand new textile hub and, of course, the Leicestershire Live Roundtable.
Here is just a sample of the events which might be relevant to those of you involved in Innovation in the Sport/Physical Activity Sector.
Monday 21 June
- 8.30 - 10.00 am: Leicester Innovation Week Launch – First Steps to Business Blast Off
Wednesday 23 June
- 9.30 – 11.00 am: How innovation is transforming the way we travel
- 12.30-2.00pm Leicester Start-ups and Innovators – what's next?
- 12.00 – 1.30 pm: Meet the Innovators at Harborough Innovation Centre
- 2.00 – 3.00 pm: Leicestershire Innovation Showcase – Shaping our Future
- 5.30 – 7.00 pm: How Female Leaders Drive Innovation with Rachel Granger of De Montfort University
Thursday 24 June
- 9.30 – 10.30 am: Your Small Business and Innovation 9.30 – 10.30 am with Business Gateway.
Friday 25 June
- 10.00 am – 11.45 pm: Innovation Friday online: "your competitors are adapting, are you"?
Click through here to find out more details about these and other events.