Online Training - Courses
As the leading provider of essential Duty of Care and Safeguarding knowledge, Educare develops simple, clear and concise online learning in partnership with leading experts to help people act if they suspect something is wrong. Educare, creating a safe environment for all.
The modules within the Educare for Sport: Volunteers consists of the following safeguarding and duty of care courses:
- Safeguarding in Sport
- Concussion Awareness
- Preventing Bullying in Sport
- Mental Well-Being in Sport & Physical Activity
- Equality & Diversity
- First Aid Essentials
How to Book
- Identify the course/event you wish to attend and select the number of places you wish to book.
- Work through the booking process by completing the booking information required.
- At the time of making an online booking you have the option to pay online, or pay off-line by sending a cheque made payable to 'Leicestershire County Council' and sent to Business Support, Leicester-Shire & Rutland Sport, SportPark, 3 Oakwood Drive, Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE11 3QF.
- On receipt of your online booking you will receive an automatic receipt confirming your booking.
- Please book early to avoid disappointment and also note that courses/events may be cancelled due to low attendance.
- Non Attendance: If you are unable to attend or wish to cancel a booking you must telephone Leicester-Shire & Rutland Sport on 01509 564888 at least 7 days prior to the course/event. If you fail to do so you will lose your payment and will be subject to a cancellation charge.