Please find below up to date guidance and advice for schools and school staff on COVID-19 safe Physical Education and School Sport from national partners including the Association of Physical Education (AfPE) and the Youth Sport Trust (YST).
This page will be updated regularly with up-to-date guidance as and when it is released.
Please feel free to share any best practice with us so that we can share with the wider network via this page.
Leicester-Shire & Rutland Schools Best Practice
PE at Sherard COVID 19 Programme of Study (PDF, 840 Kb)
Core PE Plan - Bosworth Academy (PDF, 76 Kb)
Core PE Risk Mitigation Plan - Bosworth Academy (PDF, 77 Kb)
Football based fitness - Bosworth Academy (PDF, 68 Kb)
For more information please contact:
Sports Development Manager
Leicester-Shire & Rutland Sport
- Active Schools (Whole School Approach)
- Head Teacher / Heads of PE Engagement
- Primary PE and Sport Premium Advisor
- School Sport & Physical Activity Network (SSPAN) Development
- Strategic Management & Business Planning
- Oadby & Wigston Link Officer
- 01509 564870