Cyclo-Cross..ing the line for Hinckley & Bosworth and Blaby & Harborough to claim Super Series Final win!
Mon, 18 Jun 2018 15:35
Mon, 21 May 2018 08:30
Mon, 30 Apr 2018 07:30
Sat, 07 Jul 2018 - Sun, 29 Jul 2018
Sat, 07 Jul 2018 - Sun, 29 Jul 2018 (00:00 - 01:00)
Fri, 13 Jul 2018 (00:00 - 01:00)
Thu, 02 Aug 2018 - Sun, 12 Aug 2018
Sun, 12 Aug 2018
What is Cycling?
The sport has a lot of different disciplines - BMX, Cycle Speedway, Cycle-cross, Mountain Bike, Road and Track Cycling is an excellent form of physical activity for people seeking to improve their fitness and cardiovascular health.
- Increased cardiovascular fitness
- Increased muscle strength and flexibility
- Improved joint mobility
- Decreased stress levels
- Improved posture and coordination
- Strengthened bones
- Decreased body fat levels
- Prevention or management of disease
- Reduced anxiety and depression.
Bikes can be expensive but once you have one you can cycling anywhere and everywhere.
Bike, Helmet, reflective clothing, lights.
- In London 2012, the Great Britain Cycling Team won eight gold medals, two silver medals and two bronze medals which easily placed them at the top of the medal table
- Great Britain Para-cycling Team won eight gold medals, nine silver medals and five bronze medals also at London 2012