- Contact Name
- Head Office
- Contact Email
- Contact Telephone
- 01462 442344
Take your side on tour with our Team Leicestershire associate sponsor Trans World Educational Experiences
Wed, 15 Nov 2017 09:50
Thu, 26 Oct 2017 09:15
Mon, 18 Sep 2017 16:10
What is Netball?
There are seven players on each team. All have named positions on the court such as wing defence or centre. The players are restricted to specific areas according to their position. Players cannot travel with the ball, making netball a game of fast passing with the object being to outscore your opponent by shooting more balls through the goal ring.
- Netball is a fantastically social, team sport
- You typically burn 450 calories per session
- It's a whole body workout, and brilliant for increasing muscle tone and improving your cardiovascular system
- It's low cost
- It's fun
Dependent on the club, coach and session. Taster sessions are often free; Netball Now is a very affordable pay and play scheme if you don't want to commit to a club and full on membership.
- Suitable trainers and clothing
- A netball and netball posts
- Position labelled netball bibs