- Contact Name
- General Enquiries
- Contact Email
- Contact Telephone
- 0871 222 2120
Wed, 04 Apr 2018 - Sun, 15 Apr 2018
Wed, 23 May 2018 (12:00 - 14:00)
Sat, 26 May 2018
Wed, 06 Jun 2018 (15:30 - 17:30)
Fri, 20 Jul 2018 - Sun, 22 Jul 2018
What is Rugby Union?
You can run with the ball, kick it and pass it, but passing the ball forwards is not allowed.
There are several ways to score points.
- A try - five points are awarded for touching the ball down in your opponent's goal area.
- A conversion - two points are added for a successful kick through the goalposts after a try
- A goal kick - three points are awarded for a penalty kick or drop goal through the posts
From scrummaging to tackling, to sprinting with the ball, this can be a high intensity workout that will boost both your fitness and your strength.
Costs will vary across the country from club to club.
- Rugby Ball
- England won the Rugby World Cup in 2003, defeating Australia 20 points to 17.
- Jonny Wilkinson kicked a dropped goal in the final minute to seal England's win.