What is Trampolining?
These can include simple jumps in the pike, tuck or straddle position to more complex combinations of forward or backward somersaults and twists.
You can burn at least 120 calories in just 30 minutes!
Trampolines and rebounders increase your muscles' strength and fitness and unlike some sports like jogging and tennis, trampolining or rebounding has comparatively low joint impact.
- NASA found that just ten minutes of bouncing was more efficient than running for ten minutes!
- It's great for muscle tone and helps to improve cardiovascular tone
- It's low impact on your joints (proven by NASA's study!)
- It's great fun for any age
- It'll give you that feel-good factor releasing key chemicals such as serotonin
- You can burn at least 120 calories in just 30 minutes!
You can take part in trampolining in any clothing you feel comfortable in.
- The first ever Trampoline World Championships were held between 12 countries and televised at the Royal Albert Hall in London.