Develop your business utilising the local expertise and support
LLEP Business Gateway
As the Growth Hub for Leicester and Leicestershire their role is to simplify access to business support with a signposting service to local, regional and national programmes. Their information and advice is FREE and impartial and covers a range of topics including:
Starting a Business | Business Growth | Planning and Strategy |Access to Finance | Training & Skills | Innovation | International Markets | Regulation & Compliance |Business Adviser Reviews | Workshops and Masterclasses.
The LLEP Business Gateway is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).
Leicester Employment Hub
The Leicester Employment Hub is here to support your recruitment needs.
Promotional support for the business sector
Ensure your account on this website is set up fully and you are utilising the free promotional services available, including...
- Promote your business, activities, venues and sessions so they appear across the LRS website, including the 'Get Active Search Engine' and A-Z of Sport, Physical Activity and Wellbeing
- Promote your one-off events
- Post any job opportunities you want to promote
- Opportunities for additional promotion across LRS' websites, newsletters and social media platforms.
During 2017/18 the LRS website reached 98,000 users – make the most of this!
To get started, you'll need to log-in or register on this website.
Once logged in, go to your 'Dashboard' (top of the website) and go to 'My Clubs & Organisations' - within this section you can add or link yourself to a Business/Organisation/Club. Within the 'Manage' section you can then start to update and promote your business and opportunities.
We are looking to improve how we promote the broader sector of businesses within the sport and physical activity sector, therefore if you have any feedback, please contact Ali Clements.
Careers and Recruitment Fairs
Additional Links & Resources
- Connect. Innovate. Succeed. (PDF, 327 Kb)
The way Loughborough University creates businesses is changing. Collaborating with others,sharing knowledge and supporting each other throughout the process is now a vital step in creating new start-ups.
- CASE - A Business Support Social Enterprise And Co-operative (PDF, 125 Kb)