Support for your Business
There is a wealth of FREE business support available to you.
Whether you are trying to sustain your business, grow your business or if you are just thinking about starting up, there are organisations who can help you on your journey.
Connect with your Local Enterprise Partnership who have business advisers, business information and key links to funding, workshops and information to support you.
If you are based in:
- Leicester or Leicestershire click on the Business Gateway LLEP Growth Hub
- Rutland click on Greater Lincolnshire
Other key organisations:
- The Digital Growth Programme have a range of grants and workshops available to businesses in Leicester and Leicestershire
- The East Midlands Chamber have business information, workshops and advice available
- The Leicester Employment Hub can support with information around Apprenticeships
Considering starting a business? Check out the support available to you via these links.
At Leicester-Shire & Rutland Sport, are here to support local Clubs, Groups and Organisations to promote themselves and the sessions and events they have available. This support is through our free to use 'Get Active Search Engine'.
Our Get Active Search Engine is a free platform to help physical activity, sport and wellbeing providers promote their opportunities to new and existing participants. It was accessed by over 58,000 users from April 2019-2020 and is also promoted by each of the Local Authority's Physical Activity & Health Teams.
- Promote your business, activities, venues and sessions so they appear across the LRS website, including the 'Get Active Search Engine' and A-Z of Sport, Physical Activity and Wellbeing
- Promote your one-off events
- Post any job opportunities or volunteering opportunities you want to promote
- Opportunities for additional promotion across LRS' websites, newsletters and social media platforms.
To get started, you'll need to log-in or register on this website.
We are looking to improve how we promote the broader sector of businesses within the sport and physical activity sector, therefore if you have any feedback, please contact Ali Clements.