Wellbeing at Work
Wellbeing at Work is designed to support local workplaces to improve the health and wellbeing of their staff, and reap the benefits of a healthier workforce. Use the links below to access:
- Wellbeing at Work Charter - a local accreditation scheme to recognise the efforts of local workplaces in supporting the health and wellbeing of their employees.
- Workplace Health Needs Assessment - a tested tool to help businesses identify key priority areas of health and wellbeing.
- Opportunities for workplaces to get involved in competitions and Business Games, as well as training and workshops.
- Activity Tracker, track your sport and physical activity levels, link to popular tracking apps, and join workplace activity 'challenges'.
- Exercise, health, and wellbeing 'top tips' to support you to lead a healthy lifestyle in and out of work.
To keep up-to-date with the latest opportunities and information around workplace health, employees and employers are encouraged to sign-up to our Wellbeing at Work Newsletter to stay regularly updated with all things workplace health - using the widget to the right.
Scroll down to take a look around this section, including the sub-pages.