Workplace Health - Courses & Events
How to Book
- Identify the course/event you wish to attend and select the number of places you wish to book.
- Work through the booking process by completing the booking information required.
- At the time of making an online booking you have the option to pay online, or pay off-line by sending a cheque made payable to 'Leicestershire County Council' and sent to Business Support, Leicester-Shire & Rutland Sport, SportPark, 3 Oakwood Drive, Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE11 3QF.
- On receipt of your online booking you will receive an automatic receipt confirming your booking. Shortly before the course/event takes place, you will receive a confirmation email with the final details for the course/event, including map/directions.
- Please book early to avoid disappointment and also note that courses/events may be cancelled due to low attendance.
- Non Attendance: If you are unable to attend or wish to cancel a booking you must telephone Leicester-Shire & Rutland Sport on 01509 564888 at least 7 days prior to the course/event. If you fail to do so you will lose your payment and will be subject to a cancellation charge.
Events & Courses - Workplace Health
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2018 (17:30 - 20:30)
Location: Loughborough University, Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE11 3TU
Companies and organisations across Leicester-Shire & Rutland are invited to take part in our first Workplace Competition of the new season - Volleyball.
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2018 (17:30 - 20:00)
Location: Hinckley Academy and John Cleveland Sixth Form Centre , Butt Lane, Hinckley, Leicestershire, LE10 1LE
Companies and organisations across Leicester-Shire and Rutland are invited to 'duck, dive and dodge the ball' in our Workplace Dodgeball competition.
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2018 (08:30 - 10:00)
Location: St Margarets Way, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE1 3EA
Supporting organisations to promote and encourage good employee health and wellbeing will drive economic growth through increased productivity, reduced absenteeism and potentially making huge savings to the current estimated £265.4 million cost sick leave brings to the LLR economy.